In 2018, Lori founded More Light Media, a new media company focused on producing original works, as well as working with large brands, startups, NGOs, and nonprofits on various forms of storytelling.
Lori has worked with several companies on digital, creative, and content strategy. Some clients have included: CreatorUp, Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator, PTTOW + WORLDZ, ThinkTomi, and others.
She is also a sought after speaker at technology, media, and literary events. Some of her speaking engagements have included:
- Digital Hollywood 2017 - In The Creative Zone: Film, TV, Web Series, Advertising, and Virtual Reality
- Digital Hollywood - VR Think Tank on Project Empathy and the Best of VR 2016
- SXSW 2015 -- Art + Tech: A Future For Creativity
- SXSW 2015 -- Fast Company and Pepsi's talk on the Future of Music + Technology
- UCLA's Economic Forecast on the Digital Entertainment Economy
- Milken Institute Global Conference 2015
- Claremont McKenna College -- The Future Of News 2015